The installation of our quality fabric wall murals is a very quick and simple procedure and has many benefits over traditional wall coverings:
- First assemble the slim-line aluminium frame using the corner connectors. (tool needed – 3mm Allen key)
- Fix the frame to the wall using the appropriate fixings for your wall. (tools needed – spirit level, drill & screwdriver)
- Now it’s the good bit! Take the single piece fabric and press the silicon lip at the edge of the fabric into all four corners.
- Then press in a small section at the centre of each edge.
- Working your way from the centre to the corners – press in all the remaining silicon edging.
- Sit down with a cup of tea and congratulate yourself on how quickly and easily you transformed your wall!
- Don’t forget, when you feel like a new look, simply choose and order a new image to the same dimensions. Peel out the old image and replace with the new following steps 3-6 above.